We are Steve and Olga Daubs, a husband-and-wife team who use our skills as photographers for something even more important: Capturing the love, respect, and joy people have for each other and themselves. Steve is has photographed portraits, weddings, news, travel, and commercial subjects across the world. His wife, Olga, is a former wedding planner and artist in her native Ukraine. Together, we work with you to have a photographic experience that goes way beyond beautiful photographs to capturing the unique love and bonds of the people who come in front of our lens and print artwork that you can cherish for a lifetime.
Most frequent questions and answers
We are a true full service studio that helps you from initial planning to artwork created uniquely for your own home. Each portrait sitting has a session fee that includes:
- Extensive pre-session discussions with everyone involved so that we can capture the emotions and connections that truly matter
- Guidance on wardrobe, timing, and locations
- A cinematic reveal and consultation premiere when you choose the products you want to purchase.
Photographs deserved to be displayed where you can appreciate what’s special about the people in your life. We make photographs that are planned for specific places on your wall, or in an album or portfolio box, depending on your needs.
While we do offer digital social media files for each purchased prints, our focus is on making the most beautiful collection of fine art prints, canvases, metals, and acrylics customized for your space.
For weddings, the package price includes high resolution digital files of your entire day. For all of our portrait sessions, we create photographs intended to be displayed in print but each print you purchase includes a social media digital file for sharing.
Our style focusing on capturing real emotions and real moments, whether that’s in a studio session or at a wedding. We create artwork that you value because it captures something important about you, your family, your pets or your partner.
Our beautiful studio on Rimrock Road is the perfect place for many kinds of photographs, and it’s open rain or shine. Because what matters most is you and the people you love, we enjoy studio sessions because we can focus on this. But we also photograph on locations that matter to you to get exactly what you need from our session together.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our webste
- Improve, personalize, and expand our webste
- Understand and analyze how you use our webste
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Gravityphoto.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that gravityphoto.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
gravityphoto.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.