After several months of being totally shut down, we have begun to accept limited numbers of types of clients back in the studio. We want to assure our clients that we are taking this pandemic with the utmost seriousness and have implemented new procedures to keep everyone safe during this crazy time.
These measures include:
- Limiting studio sessions to one per day so that we can thoroughly clean and disinfect the studio space between clients.
- We are only photographing individuals or families who live together at this time.
- We will be wearing face masks for the entirety of the time clients are in the studio or on location with us and practice social distancing.
- We ask that you wear a mask for everything but the hair/makeup styling and the session itself.
- The option of having your design consultation after your session online via Zoom.
- We are meeting clients only by appointment until the virus is under control.
We are also closely monitoring the spread of the virus locally and will be adhering to any local guidance for businesses such as ours. Currently, the Dane County rules allow us to remain open under the restrictions listed above. Let’s all do what we can to limit the harm to people’s health and lives in this very challenging time. We look forward to the day when this is over, but until then, we will be as responsible as we can. Stay healthy everyone and enjoy the little things in your life!